Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'd forgotten...

So...
I
d
a
n
c
e
d
the
t
a
n
g
o
the
o
t
h
e
r
day.

it was only for 2 seconds and without music and I don't even know the tango.

But I remembered something:
I LOVE DANCING!

hm.
I guess that's all I have to say, just now. I mean, there's so much more to say, like, about my visit to see my little sister and all the things I got to do there....like about getting re-acquainted with some of the most important people in my life and about the ideas I have for my future...but for now, all I have to say is this.

I'd forgotten how much I love to dance.
May I dance again soon!

No comments: