Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring

As anyone who has spoken with me knows, I am ready for spring to come in full. We have had some very nice weather here and there in March, but we have also had snow, and snow is in the forecast for this weekend.

Today it was very much like spring. It warmed my cabin-fever-ish heart.

I dug in the garden! Yep, and helped Rissa and Sully make a volcano with baking soda and vinegar. We walked to the park with Jack, our cockerspaniel, and we felt the warmth of the sun on our shoulders.

I hope that real spring--the almost summer spring-- comes soon. Until then, I will thank God for the spring that comes and goes.

No comments: