Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Three Words.

Go To Urbana. If you ever get the opportunity to attend an Urbana InterVarsity missions conference and are ready for major transformation, I assure you, it will be worth every penny and more you may spend getting there.

The way my King turned Lover encountered me at Urbana '09 missions conference changed my life forever. Jesus, I didn't know. Let me learn you more...keep blowing my preconcieved notions out of the water with the real YOU! Keep showing me the places I'm accepting a counterfeit image of you for the real live man you are. I want to know you for real. I'm amazed that you want to know me too. I'm amazed that you want to be with me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Millie Jo, I saw your comment at YLCF. I went to Urbana my senior year of college and it was GREAT. I moved to Russia after graduation.