Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, March 14, 2008

"Bob's your uncle."

Hello to all my friends out there in blog-land! I know it has been quite a long time since I posted something significant. Things have been happening, yes, but my desire to chronicle them has left something to be desired. When I am full of many thoughts and plans change quickly I don't blog as much.

In blogs, one's life is an open book, for the whole world to see. The good, bad and ugly all could read this if they wanted. This is another reason I haven't been blogging. In some ways, my life has been private of late.

I have a lot to think about. Soon I am leaving the country. I am going to Guatemala in June for nine days to help out at a camp. It is going to be wonderful.

And then in August I am going to Africa.

I am very excited about Africa! And I have much to read and do. I have a feeling spring will bring acceleration and I'll be out of the country before you can say "Bob's your uncle."

So I ask for your prayers.

No comments: