Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, May 2, 2008

Soo...Rock climbing

I've been an absent blogger...again!

But I have been a very present enjoy-er. My sis has been home for her birthday, and I we've been doing fun things together.

We visited friends in a town closer to the Rockies.
We rode in a convertible.
We ate Japanese.
We went to an awesome church where almost the whole praise team had tattoos and earrings! ---although Jesus is what made it good...
We had a birthday dinner at Chile's.
And we went rock climbing for the first time EVER!

It was so scary and so much fun that tomorrow we are traveling to the town I went to school at last semester to pick up Amanda and go again.

Maybe someday I will live in a town where I can belong to a climbing club.
For now, I'll live in the now, and love it.

No comments: