Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, May 25, 2008

wish list

In light of recent events/conversations, I'd like to share a few of my desires publicly. In the event I am seriously disabled/dying, these are just a few of my wishes.

  • if I'm alive, please keep me alive as long as possible
  • please assume I can hear you talk and speak to me
  • read me scripture, the gospels, psalms, prophets
  • pray over and with me out loud, both for me and with me for people I love and care for
  • please don't drug me to the point I can't think, even if I'm in pain
  • but please do keep me out of pain as much as possible
  • please wet my lips
  • please bring my family/friends to see me as much as possible

OK, I know this really, really isn't a complete list, but it is a few things. For the record.

No comments: