Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mountains

OK...

So I'm going to have to post pictures of my spinning in a week or two. Because I'm going elk hunting with my Daddy in my favorite little piece of the Rockies.

I am very excited about having a few days out where God seems so real and the world so vague.

The food is good too, believe it or not. My Dad is quite ingenious. We've had hot casseroles, hot soup, tasty sandwiches, cereal and milk (one of my favorite foods) and other yummies in the past. And let's not forget the hot drinks! Tea, tang, chocolate...MMMmmm! I'm sure it will be just as good this time!

Try not to miss me too much!

MillieJo

No comments: