Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, October 5, 2007

Some Things

Some things that make me feel free are:

Walking...alone in the evening

Watching the sun set

Knowing God loves me anyway

Thunderstorms

Remembering that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, except my King-Papa

When the wind blows flower petals away

Knowing it is because of my utter incompetence that God is able to work in me

Being out of school

Not knowing the future, just trusting

Winning a game of rummy against my mom

The changing seasons

God's power and peace

Reading the gospels

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! Way to go Millie!