Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Don't Forget About the Music

Hello to my (four) readers! As I come into a season of what may be more frequent posting, I wanted to remind all of you that you can enjoy music while you visit my site. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find a whole playlist of some of my favorite songs. I hope you enjoy them!



It is a beautiful sunny day outside, a refreshing 50 degrees. We are getting seed catalogues in the mail. I'm going to fix the tires on my bike, and my cabin fever is begining to subside. I know "it's gonig to be a bright, bright sunshiney day"!



Thank you God for spring!

No comments: