Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Monday, February 4, 2008

Perfect is Boring by Rich Mullins

Perfect is Boring

Add to My Profile More Videos

Many of you know that Rich Mullins is one of my personal heros of the faith. Today I am sharing with you a small clip of him speaking about faith.

I realize that I have been sporadic at best when it comes to posting on this blog. I can't promise that this will change, but I still hope to share some things with you that interest me, and continue to write as the impulse suits me.

I hope you enjoy the words of Rich Mullins. If you are interested in hearing some of his songs I believe I have some on my player at the bottom of the page. Just scroll down through the songs and you should find a couple at least.

No comments: