Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, April 6, 2008

I fixed it!!!!

Could this be the answer? It isn't perfectly cosmetic, but I think my solution works. Check out the new center of my finally finished trampock!



The center. I took the whole thing off of the frame to tie the center knots. I needed Mo (alot!) when I was putting it back on! It was tight, but not as tight as I wanted it to be. :) Oh well, I'm not taking it out again!

Ah, so relaxing. Now if I only had a pillow.

my project looks like a spider's web! Where's Spiderman to enjoy it with us?

The braid of all the extra strings that I didn't have the heart (yet) to cut.


Ooooh that sun was bright!

This is the view looking up. Has there ever been a better napping place?!?

No comments: