Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, April 20, 2008

this list could never be complete...

Wow. Millie and Blogging haven't been getting along well.

So today is list day. Lists not of things I need to do, nor yet of things I've done, but lists of the more important: things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:

sunshine!
rain
wind
stars!
the moon (it is full tonight)
handwritten letters
telephone chats with old friends or new ones
the color yellow
creativity
Jesus, and His death and overflowing grace
A Father who will always be there to wrap me in His arms
courage, and strength from the Holy Spirit when mine fails utterly
quilts
books
music!
guitar, piano, voice...MUSIC!
a team working together
good food
tea
the ocean (even though I've never seen it)
the mountains
a cool breeze on a hot day
a warm breeze on a cold day
growing things
campfires
sleep
and the list goes on...

No comments: