Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, April 18, 2008

Input Day

I'm sitting on my trampock as I write this, feeling the sunshine on my back and listening to "Every Time I Breathe." Ah. I love spring.

Mostly, though, I love this life with Jesus. In every season of my life He has filled me with blessings, even though some of them are easier to see than others. Why do I ever have a bad attitude when the Almighty God of the Universe loves me and wants to give me every good thing?! Why don't I trust Him better?

One of the things I am most thankful for right now is the sunshine. And the smell of plum blossoms. And my amazing parents.

I love my parents. They bless my life every day with more wisdom, and help, and just love. I sometimes feel at a loss to honor them well. Does anyone have any ideas? How have you honored your parents, and what are some ideas you have heard about?

I guess today is input day! Please, share with me.

millieJo

No comments: