Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Excitement, and what I did.

Excitement.
It's like momentum.
It is building up, more.
And More, and MORE and MORE, and MORE!

It is knowing that I'm heading off, away from my home, family and all I know, into the great thrill of following God's call.

I know it will be crazy. Amazing, I'm sure, to see God's faithfulness in new ways. Testing, I'm positive, of my faith. I'll grow. Teach. Give, and receive of God every day. Experience fellowship in a way I could never in the States. Experience need in the same way. Experience fear, and learn more to rely on the King. My King-Papa.

Most of all I will be following God's calling on my life, and that in itself is surely satisfying.

But I bet you are all wondering what has actually been happening in my life, not what I'm feeling. Well today I:
  • restrung a 12 string guitar, breaking only one new string, and (surprise!) it wasn't the high G!
  • helped my mom put up our swamp cooler (it's getting warm out!)
  • talked with my neighbor Betty for about an hour. It was awesome. We haven't got to do that in a long time.
  • took a bike ride, and looked at the stars.
  • Watched the stars come out!
  • Worked on stuff for Camp Guamiski
  • Called my guitar insurance people again.
  • Took my little sis and bro to the park, endangering our skin (the sun was hot!)
  • Went to prayer meeting
  • and FINALLY posted on my blog!

Whew! I know I did more stuff than that! I just can't remember it all. :) I'm getting so old my memory is going away. He he. Goodnight all.

No comments: