Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, June 28, 2009

hanging with the monkey's

I bet you guys are all wondering where I am. Well, I'm still alive, and here. I've been working alot, and also writing alot of letters. More and more I dislike technology and spend only a few moments on the internet.

So basically, I'm just hanging out. Nothing exciting, nothing amazing. But all good.

Because my Savior is still my friend and the sunsets have been amazing.
So has the sunshine, and the green outside. I'm thinking, maybe I'll start swimming for exercise. Because I'm always so hot and tired after mowing all day. Maybe some cool water would feel good. Maybe I will go for a walk now. Or maybe I'll read Esther. It's the greatest.

Oh, and Camp Salvation is coming up in a couple of weeks. I LOVE camp! It's like the highlight of my summer!

You guys should write to me. yeshuasisters20@gmail.com I want to hear from you!

No comments: