Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Entrusted With

Hey there beautiful readers! I have a blog to share with you. I added it to my blog list, but this one is so encouraging that I think it deserves a post of it's own. It's called "Entrusted With" and it's this lady sharing her thoughts on real life gospel sharing! It's so encouraging to me because she means it, and she is a normal every day person in our own culture who has the courage to speak about Jesus--not a missionary far away. (although they encourage me too)!

Check out

http://entrustedwith.wordpress.com/

And read about what it looks like for Jenny to go and make Jesus-disciples. I'm praying that her faith will strengthen yours, and more of us will be sharing the truth that saved us with our neighbors who are dying!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for your kind feedback on my blog. If you ever find yourself in NC, please let me know. I would love to go witnessing with you!

Please be in prayer as I am in the process of writing and designing a new tract. I am really excited javascript:void(0)to see it come together!

Blessings,
Jenny