Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random Saturday

Ready for some random facts? Yess??!!! OK!

  • I got a job. YEAH. And praise the Lord, He has granted me favor with my boss, as well as given me a job I just plain enjoy. I'm mowing all day long in the sunshine. My freckles came back.
  • My family went to a movie together last night. My WHOLE family! At least, all of us that live here at home. It was AwEsOmE. The movie was UP and it was a great one. You should go see it. It will make you cry. Well, if you cry as easily as I do it will.
  • I love sleeping in on Saturdays.
  • It is cloudy and a little rainy here today. I love that too.
  • I have a pair of Justin cowboy boots and a periwinkle Troxel helmet. Now if only I had a horse...
  • I love receiving and sending handwritten letters. my email is yeshuasisters20@gmail.com and if you email me I'll send you my address so we can write to each other!
  • My red roses are blooming.
  • I love peaches.

No comments: