Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dancing

Let me, let me, dance before You
In the beauty You bestow
I may not be earthly pretty
But before your Face I glow

Let me show my heart with motion
Let my body join my soul
Let my spirit sing emotion
Let my glory in You grow

So I will dance, yes,
I will fly
I will sway and weave and swing and glorify

I will run, beneath Your
Beautiful night sky
I will dance, I will fly.

Jesus, you have all emotion
You have all strength, all might
You are keeper of all beauty
Everything my heart delights

All to your sweet love releasing
All my body, all my life
I am jumping off that mountain
Into the waterfall of Christ

And I will dance,
I will fly
I will swirl and spin and sing and glorify

I will run
Beneath Your beautiful free sky
I will dance; I will fly

No comments: