Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, February 1, 2009

So what do YOU think?

I've heard and read varying opinions on the book "The Shack." I want to know what you all think! Have you read it? If so, did you find it doctrinally unsound, sound, inspirational, outrageous....what was your reaction and what is your opinion?

I haven't read it yet, and would dearly love to hear your thoughts.

Awaiting comments,
MillieJo

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Well, how funny. I am reading it now. I'm only 50 pages in... so my opinion is definately not formed yet. And I'm kind of paused, because I'm kind of engrossed in this other book called "God's Smuggler." So... you're coming to visit me in 5 days... perhaps we can discuss it then! Yay!

Millie said...

God Smuggler is so awesome!