Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Father is greater than all...kickin' down the cobblestones/looking for fun and...love heals your heart

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all ; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one." ~John 10:27-30

"When you think your life is shattered/And there's no way to be fixed again/Love heals your heart//at the time you least expected/You're alive like you have never been/Love heals your heart..." ~ThirdDay

"Slow down, you move too fast/you've got to make the morning last..." ~Simon and Garfunkle, 'Feelin' Groovy'

I'm working out under the beautiful blue sky today. I love it. And in this not-too-warm weather it reminds me how much I love wool! I should spin again, knit again. Soon. Anyway, these are some quotes that sort of describe my life lately....hope you enjoy them. Maybe soon I will be able to write more about the things in my heart. Maybe I will find time(so sparse!), and words. Till then, happy last few days in February!

P.S. I finished reading the book, Brisingr, and it left me frustrated, because the story isn't finished and now no other book satisfies. Any suggestions out there for a riveting story I could read?

1 comment:

Jenna said...

just, kickin back the cobblestones/lookin for fun, and feelin GROOVY!

Haha... oh the sunflower singer memories. Gotta love Colby!