Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Thursday, February 26, 2009

lost things found

So the reason I am free to write this post is that the wind came up alot and I am not able to work outside. Instead, I'm writing scholarship applications today, and, as you can see, blogging. But I wanted to share a small thing with you. A little thing that means alot to me, because it reminds me how intricate God's dealings with us are!

I lost:
mp3 player last July
my camera battery charger
my capo yesterday
my left leather glove worth 12 bucks
my cap
my brush

(the last three out in a field which is like a black hole---you lose it, it's gone!)

I found:
my camera battery charger (after 3 weeks)
my cap
my brush
and my left leather glove (after 3 days)

Isn't God sweet to show me such mercy?! It seems like I always ask Him to help me find stuff and He does! Not that He's my maid, but I love knowing He's interested in every part of my life, even the fact that I'm frustrated with losing things. Not that I'm annoyed with not having them, but I do get annoyed with my losing them!

He knows where the mp3 player and capo are too. Now I wonder...

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Did you clean your room?

Millie said...

um, nope! (sheepish grin) thanks for asking and your text about that. actually several of these things were lost in a field...and my glove was exactly the same color as the field! the camera charger is at cherokee's...and anyway...i still haven't found my knife, but it's prolly in my room somewhere :) I really need to clean that room!!!!! maybe tomorrow...

NiteSkyGirl said...

Everytime I look for what I can't find. I don't find it even if i tear my house apart. When I stop looking for it I find it. D'OH !