Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, March 6, 2009

In Honor Of A Lost Charger Found

Yep. Today I'm sharing photos. Unfortunately I don't have photos of some of the things I want to share the most, like the sunrises for instance, or for some of the things that happened between the time the charger was lost and found, but hopefully after next week I will have some sunrise pictures, at least. For now, here are a few so we can celebrate. Praise the Lord I found my camera battery charger!

This is the captivating book that I couldn't put down for a week. Unfortunately it is not the last book in the series, which means I have to WAIT for the rest of the story!



THIS is how I feel after a day of working outside when I've forgotten to take benadrill the night before!












This is the dirt moustash I always get. (and a normal I-didn't-forget-the-benadrill face!)

This is the amazing mp3 player that made the days go so fast and my work go so well....until that fateful day...day before yesterday to be exact....when it DIED.
Anyone interested in attending a funeral?

No comments: