Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Amazing Things

I know it's late. Or maybe early. I can't sleep.

Because GOD'S SO AWESOME!!! ...that's why.

He's been doing amazing things in my life this weekend. I'm crazy for Him! I'm simply nuts. Hey I know you all are dying to hear what He's been doing...and yeah, I'll tell you. But not tonight. I need a bit of time. I need some space for action. When some things are done, I will certainly share. Until then, I leave you with a song that has been running through my head, my crazy praising head tonight. It's by Mercy Me, and it's called "Here With Me."


I long for your embrace
Every single day
To meet you in this place
And see you face to face

Will you show me?
Reveal yourself to me
Because of your mercy
I fall down on my knees

And I can feel your presence here with me
Suddenly I'm lost within your beauty
Caught up in the wonder of your touch
Here in this moment I surrender to your love

You're everywhere I go
I am not alone
You call me as your own
To know you and be known

You are holy
And I fall down on my knees

I can feel your presence here with me
Suddenly I'm lost within your beauty
Caught up in the wonder of your touch
Here in this moment I surrender to your love

I surrender to your grace
I surrender to the one who took my place

I can feel your presence here with me...

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

God *is* AWESOME!! I was listening to a song today, I forget it all but one line stood out to me: "You gave up everything for me". He did!!