Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Processing

Hey everyone...I know many of you may be wondering "What in the world is going on with Millie!?!?" Well, hmm...

I am processing a lot of things right now. So this post is just to inform you all that it may be awhile before I make another coherent post. Please be patient with me. Aside from all the amazing God-happenings and aside from the fact that my mind is overwhelmed (in a really good way, but still, overwhelmed) with much to think about, I contracted a virus from my 3 year old brother, and physically I feel awful.

So thank you for your patience, and I hope to have the story for you sometime!

Millie Jo

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hi Millie Jo. Just caught up on your blog. I hope you are feeling better soon. Praying for you tonight. Meg