Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, September 14, 2007

Revival

Nancy on Revive our Hearts is doing a study called Seeking Him in the coming weeks. It is about revival, complete with a prayer meeting every Saturday. It is going to be an awesome study. My mom did it using the video and workbooks with a small ladies group last year I think, and I know it meant a lot to her.

We hear Revive our Hearts on KGCR, at 107.7 FM in our area. Maybe you can find a local radio station that carries it. It is a great 15 minute program.

I'm going to get out my old book and go through it more thoroughly. I was in college at the time I got it (when Mom was doing the study) and didn't have the time to study well. I'm excited about having a chance to study it again, hopefully more thoroughly this time.

You can get a book by going to the Revive our Hearts website, here.

No comments: