Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Internet Down!!!

Ok guys. I'm sorry about the long delay between posts. Part of it is because of me. Part of it is not. Because, although I have been rather caught up in my God-happenings and my life, the internet has been down at my house. This is simply a good excuse for not doing what I wasn't going to do anyway.

Yet here I am. Posting again.

My news is sketchy. My life right now is one of balancing family and my personal (rather intense at the moment) walk with God. As I look deeper into what I believe He is calling me to, I find more and more problems and emotions that have to be dealt with.

Because leaving one's home to serve overseas is not a simple task. It is going to be an adventure, for sure: an exercise of faith. And I need your prayers.

I think that God is calling me to Africa. It is so sweet when I sense in my spirit His Voice. But there is also a challenge to my faith, because Africa is the last place in the world I would have chosen for myself.

Please pray for me. That I will stand firm and not succumb to sin. That I will be in prayer, close to my King, so I can hear Him. That I will trust, and that God will provide. And for my wisdom. Protection. Faith.

I guess right now my life is all about faith, about trusting. And what better person to be trusting in than our Savior?!!? For if I can rely on Him for my very-real, very-eternal destiny, surely He is able to provide for my physical needs.

And He will provide. His yolk is easy, and His burden it light.

Light.

No comments: