Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, June 1, 2007

Corn-Rows and Popcorn

My family is all at home!

Last night the four of us girls spent a couple of hours bumming around in my little sister's "new" car. That thing has a sweet set of speakers in it! It was nice to be together. We have so much fun with one another! Even work is fun with my sisters.

Tonight Rach is going to put corn-rows in my hair. It should be interesting. We are going to make popcorn and watch a movie while she does it. She says it will take a very long time. Maybe I'll take a picture. It could be the only time I ever do this.

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful summer weather! It is almost swimming time...

And it is far past time for me to do dishes! I'll be washing my heart out now.

Millie Jo

No comments: