Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Garden Grew

The lettuce grew since we left on Wed. And so did the carrots, and the beets, and (gasp!) the baby kittens and bunnies. Everything is bigger.

Funny that we don't notice things growing 'till we are away for awhile. Last week we measured Riss and Sully. They grew 3-4 inches each, just since January! I wish I could still grow taller.

And my roses are blooming. Big, beautiful, blushing blossoms fill the bush. Maybe I will try to make rose beads again. I did once. But if not, I want to give them away. Before they blow away.

It is blowing today. We expect this in Eastern Colorado.

It's time for a nice Sunday dinner. Enjoy your day! I'll be with my family.

Millie Jo

No comments: