Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday Spirit

I have a great church in Colby. Colby Wesleyan.
I have a great church in Pueblo.
And I have a church here, too.

I love church. But when you think about it, it's really the spirit of worship that makes church mean so much. It is praising God together with other believers. It is the attitude that makes it all happen. So even when I can't get to church because of sickness, duties, or something else, I can still worship God and enjoy His presence.

Crown Him with many crowns
The Lamb upon His throne
Hark how the heavenly anthem drowns
All music but its own

Awake my soul and sing
For Him who died for thee
And hail Him as thy matchless King
Through all eternity!

No comments: