Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Tea

  1. Tea is never taboo
  2. There are at least four types of tea: black, green, oolong, and white.
  3. The tea most Americans know is black tea
  4. Black tea has been completely fermented
  5. Green tea has not been fermented at all
  6. Oolong tea has been partially fermented
  7. I don't know about white tea! (except that it is very expensive and very good)
  8. Black tea can taste bitter if it is brewed too long
  9. I think an inferior green tea tastes like grass and smells like old tobacco
  10. My favorite brand of tea is Stash. It's expensive, but worth it!
  11. I like black tea hot in the morning, iced in the afternoon.
  12. I like green tea with honey and/or lemon, and when I like a lighter drink
  13. Celestial Seasonings may be good, but it isn't tea!
  14. A well made pot of tea is akin to a superior dark chocolate: delicious and satisfying

Everyone who knows me well knows I love tea. I love it in the evening, morning, and during the day. I love different kinds and with different people. It goes especially well with chocolate and rummy.

Do you like tea? Who do you drink tea with? What is your favorite time/place for tea? I'm interested! Leave me comments.

Millie Jo

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

tea is for people too weak to like coffee

Kathy said...

Thanks for the info on tea. I love tea and want to try out Stash. Obviously there are lots of options I have not yet tried!