Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To the Real Men

Hey. This post is to all the real men out there. You know who you are. You stand.

This post is to say thank you. Thank you for doing what is right. Thank you for standing.

All of us princesses who know we aren't flys appreciate you. Hold on. We are waiting.

And if my One Man should be listening, I want you to know it. I am waiting. I know I am not a fly, and you are not a frog. Be in Jesus, my Beloved. We shall meet in Him. You have my heart. I will not turn aside among the flocks of your companions. I promise.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I appreciate your comments. In our culture, we tend to ridicule men or expect them to act like little boys. But we have men who are willing to take responsibility, provide for and defend their families. Boy, with Father's Day so close, we need to honor these men who stand in the gap.