Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Camp Salvation Again

Oh My. What a week I had.

Worship was like never before. I was free, finally free. Somehow God removed all those barriers that come steal my joy and let me forget myself and fall into Christ in praise. Every day it was different, and every day it was delightful.

Fellowship was amazing. I found new friends, friends who know how to live to please the Father. Friends who know how to love, and are experienced enough to know wisdom. Friends who are walking with the King also, and like to talk about Him and to hear about His faithfulness.

And I found encouragement through observing the faith of others. As I watched the speakers and counselors invest in the lives of the campers asking questions and visiting with genuine interest, I saw the beauty of Jesus' love in a new way.

But most of all, I saw the Holy Spirit work in the hearts of campers, bringing new souls into the everlasting kingdom. Such rejoicing! Has my spirit ever been so content, so delighted, so inspired?

I have been so refreshed and renewed by the Spirit of God that I feel like a completely new person. I feel I am ready to conquer the world.

Going back to school no longer seems like the burden of doom looming in the future. It's an opportunity now. More people need Jesus.

I am strong again.

1 Cor 10:12

No comments: