Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Camp Salvation

It will be awhile before I write again, for I am off to Camp Salvation. Today I am packing and heading to the gym one last time, and tomorrow Cher, Mo and I will be driving 5 hours to the mountains and Camp. It should be fun, and hopefully God will work.

Have a great week here in the heat! I hope you can drink some cool things. You don't have to be jealous of me or anything: I'll only be spending outdoor God-time in the cool mountain air, horseback riding, and boating at Monument Lake. That's all.

Millie Jo

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Enjoy your time at camp! It sounds wonderful.