Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Monday, July 9, 2007

Family Camp Again

One week in the mountains. Three horseback rides. (Real horseback rides, ones where I could practice my skills on real frisky horses!) Two families full of new friends. Other new friends not part of the families. One amazing sunset. Two campfires: one rained out. Uncounted cups of steaming hot tea. Uncounted stories about bears, campers, and practical jokes. Gullible actually written on the ceiling. Days filled with labor and fun. Painting, shoveling, cleaning, raking. Riding, talking, eating, playing. Glad to come home, sorry to leave.

Five-Hour drive three ways. A wedding in Loveland. A sunburn.

And finally: home, Daddy, and rest. Just a couple of weeks and I'm heading back for Senior Camp. I'm excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! When you get a chance, take a look at my blog. I tagged you for something.