Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

For Freedom

For freedom Chirst has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yolk of slavery. --Gal 5:1

I will run in the ways of your commandments for you set my heart free! --Ps 119:32

The LORD sets the prisoners free; --Ps 146:7c

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood...be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen--Rev 1:5b-6a

Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways. --Ps 119:37

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth wiill set you free."--Jn 8:31-32

No comments: