Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Family Camp

My family and I are leaving town for a week. We are going to Camp Salvation somewhere 4 1/2 hours away to help them prepare the grounds for kid's camps. We are excited. It is going to be a time of service and also of fun. And Cher even gets to come!

So I hope you all have a wonderful week. I'll be working, spending time with my family, and hopefully riding horses and boating on the lake. I love the mountains. In moderation...which this will be. And to top it all off, I get to bring my guitar. A campfire, perhaps??

Talk to you all in a week or more. I'll be smelling Off and taking Claratin.

Millie Jo

No comments: