Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, May 25, 2007

"Fun" Can Kill You

I saw Pirates 3 tonight.

First impression:

---Mind-Bogglingly twisty plot

---Alluring creation of characters

---Music that would put tension into a bowl of sherbet and pleasure into buying gas

All rather ruined by a bad taste left in my mouth. I think that bad taste is there because this was one of the most dark, gory and dirty movies I've watched. The repeated sexual innuendo certainly did not advance my mental purity, and the attitude of serious sin (as opposed to casual sin) caused me to fear.

Sin does not taste good to me. When it's sin,"fun" can kill you.

No comments: