Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Priorities

Someone clever once said that if you don't take control of your money, someone else will. I suspect that goes for time as well. And how can I take control of my time if I never consider my priorities?

Yesterday I did some adjusting in my mind. I decided that if I accomplish three things this summer I will be satisfied with myself. I want to

1. spend time with God, including scripture memorization---important! (this was originally lower on my list, but got bumped up)

2. spend time with my family

3. get physical exercise

Now comes the challenge of performing. It is easy to say what my priorities should be. I will find out what they really are when I watch my actions.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks for checking in at my blog. I'll be reading yours, too. Being English majors AND loving the Lord, we ought to have things in common!