Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We Begin

Welcome!

I'm Millie Jo, and this is my brand-new blog. I am very excited about it. I love my life as well as my opinions, and now I am able to share both with the world! I'm an English major, and there is something you need to know. I am not perfect with English! But I love it. So bear with me, and come along for the ride! Soon I hope to explore some of the topics close to home for me: life in a small town, summer in a big family, knitting, reading, cooking and various other interesting things.

Keep checking back! An exciting summer is ahead of us.

2 comments:

Brandih190 said...

Hi Millie! Nice to see you here... I'll check back.

Rachel Ann said...

English majors have no excuse when writing. However, they have every excuse when speaking.
So watch it.