Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Puppies

While I was still in school, my golden retriever Sandy had seven puppies. I was floored. I thought Sandy was too old for that.

Now they are the cutest six-week-old puppies you could dream of. Huge, rolly-polly guys who are mostly black and long haired. We've been giving them away for about a week and a half, and we have only two left.

My little sister wants you all to know that I did none of the work. And she's right. She did it. I'm a bum when it comes to animals. Except horses, and I don't own any of those. I'll do work for horses because horses are the only animals that give you something back. Except cattle. But they are only good after they are dead. But that's off subject. Puppies.

So... if you want a puppy, you'd better hurry! Only two are left and at the rate they're going...

No comments: