Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Quick Week

For the three people who read this blog: it was a quick week! I'd wanted to make a post sooner, but wow. My week went fast. And I'm afraid that the rest of my time at home is going to be much the same. There are many things to do before I head back to school in a couple of weeks!

Still, I am refreshed because of God this summer. Mom and I were talking about this last night. We were hoping it would be a special summer, but we didn't know how special! The work of God in our lives has been indescribable. I feel empowered and beautiful, ready to work in His kingdom with Joy until the time I will get to worship forever in eternity.

So what made this week go by so quickly?

1. A cookout at my Grandpas...
2. A mowing job...thank you God for money!!
3. A sunburn...
4. A new knitting project...lovely fingerless gloves for a friend
5. Kit Carson County Fair...fun, and I got to see old friends and share
6. Cherokee...lots of good conversations and cruises in her sweet car with sweet speakers
7. Dad...lovely talks about the Bible and life
8. Mom...a walk every night with my best buddy

And of course there is the garden and my work to do...

I'll try to make another post or two before I head off to school. They might be few and far between after that. Maybe at Christmas...

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hey Millie Jo!! Just to let you know there's a fourth person reading your blog!! :o) I'm enjoying reading it! God bless!!