Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Big Picture

I must not be seeing the big picture, because right now this doesn’t make any sense. I know this is God’s place for me. Right now, I am to be here.


And I know He is with me. He promises never to leave me.


But it’s tough: today, yesterday. Perhaps not tomorrow? My mind is overwhelmed these hours and my body aches. So much I am required to do does not make sense to me. So much of my class work seems purposeless and dry. I keep going, doing my present best, doing the next thing. Tears flow, but so do praises.


Because I’m still the new person He has made me. And He speaks to me sweetly of the vastness of His love. And I know He never leaves me. Even when it doesn’t make sense. School is not forever. Please, Jesus, I want to go home. Keep me.

No comments: