Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Friday, August 24, 2007

Leaving

The time has come. The time is now.
It might not be perfect, but I do care how.
I really don't want to go with a boom.
I don't really want to leave this room.

I don't want a zike bike or a zumble-zay.
I want to stay home forever and a day!

But...

you know,

"I said GO and GO I meant!!"
"The time had come, so Marvin went."

And really, I love school. I love learning, and seeing new things, and being "out there." I know this semester is going to be so very different from last, and that makes me unafraid. I'm ready to go!

I've been thinking about my blog. At the beginning of the summer I had intended to only blog until school started again. But I didn't know how much I was going to enjoy it! So now I'm thinkin'...maybe I'll try to keep up by posting on the weekends. Because I don't want to just leave you all in the dark!

Anywayz, today I'm packing the last little bit of stuff and heading out. I think Cher's gonna come up for the weekend. Maybe we'll do a little hiking before I'm stuck inside again. I hope!

Wishing you all the greatest,

Millie Jo

2 comments:

Meg said...

God bless you Millie Jo. I pray it is a year of growth and a year of trusting in His faithfulness through all circumstances. He is worthy of our trust and always proves Himself faithful.

I hope you will continue to blog. I'd love to hear how things are going for you.

I knitted some fingerless gloves for my kids (and myself) last year. They are such a fun and easy knit. My current projects are too long to list, but I plan to set some real knitting goals for myself. Ever get so much going that you don't know what to work on?

School starts next Tuesday for me and my girls and we are all excited about it.

Thanks for visiting me at my blog. Come again soon. Blessings, Meg

Lizzy said...

I hope the move goes well!! God bless!!