Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Saturday, August 11, 2007

One Last Day

Of fair work, that is. This morning I will walk in the parade with the Cheyenne County Republicans. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Do I want to associate myself with the Republican party publicly?? Its almost like a baptism and I don't think I like it. But I'm doing it anyway...I said I would...and I get to throw candy.

Then I will eat and let entries go from my department.

Finally, I will be finished. To the gym!!! (I told Alli that I was afraid my one tiny muscle was going to leave me this week, because the fair booted "gym" out of my schedule. She just laughed)

It's less than two weeks till I go back to school. Yikes. What is the semester going to be like?

Today, I just enjoy today.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

Alli is actually spelled Allye.