Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday my Mommy
Happy Birthday to you!

I love you so much Mom. You have given goodness into my life through your obedience to God. Thank you for loving me (no matter what I've done!), for directing me, for never fearing to reprimand me and point me gently back into the fellowship of the Spirit of God. You are my hero, and I praise God for your life!

Hoping to have you for years and years to come,

Your loving daughter,

Millie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how many daughters treat there mom that way. I hope your mom knows how blessed she is to have someone like you for a daughter.....Happy day!