Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Monday, August 27, 2007

One Last Weekend

It seemed last week like my relaxing summer had come to a sudden stop and the pressures of responsibility were landing on my mind with a heavy weight.

It’s amazing how God takes care of me. It’s just like Him to do it. He gave me one of the best weekends of the summer just when I needed it. This weekend calmed my nerves.

Cher came to see me! We had a delightful time. We hung out, talked, and had a beautiful hike in the San Isabel National Forest. It was an interesting drive to find the trail (we weren't exactly lost), but the hike itself was pure pleasure. Aside from mosquitoes, and who cares about them?

So today I start school. It looks to be an exciting and different semester. I can feel God at work in my life and I know He is working in the lives of others as well. I can’t wait to see what happens! I can't wait to see His work and His power. And I can’t wait to meet the friends He is going to put in my life!

When I fear, He reminds me I am safe because of His amazing strength.

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]
Is 59:19

No comments: