Is 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. [or, shall put him to flight]

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Turnaround

Is is amazing how Jesus can turn a day around! A little Tylenol and tobyMac doesn't hurt any, either. :)



This is me NOW!



You got me feeling so fly
There ain't a day that goes by
A supernatural high
Oh my goodness - people
I can't deny
You got me feeling so fly


Uh oh, here we go again
Talk about that thing that so genuine
Uh huh, gonna make it known
So a freak like me get his cover blown
Can't help but glorify my Adonai
Gotta testify
Uh oh, here we go again
Talk about His love so genuine...


So fly when it's You and I
And the way we hangin' in the mornin' time
So dope I can barely cope
When you make my joy go and overflow
Can't help but glorify
My Adonai
Gotta testify!

....You got me feelin' so fly
(like I'm kissin' the sky)
(and it can't be denied)
You got me feelin' so fly...

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I;m glad your day ended up feeling so much better! I hope school just continues to get better and keep on trusting Jesus! I'll be praying for you!